Our Oceanside (Parksville / Qualicum) based run club provides a welcoming and friendly environment for you to meet others and reach your fitness goals. Whether you walk or run, just want to stay fit or compete, ORCA is a great community to join.
Congratulations to all the participants in the 2023 Mother’s Day run
Results are posted at Startline Timing
We can’t give enough thanks to the volunteers, race sponsors, and Branch 76 of the Royal Canadian Legion at Qualicum Beach. Your fantastic support has made this event a great success.
- Scheduled weekly trail or road runs and walks of varying distances at paces to suit everyone
- Runs to improve speed and strength
- Training advice and plans
- Motivation to help you achieve your running objectives
- A diverse group of people who love to run, walk, and meet in the spirit of fun, good health, and friendship.
- An officially sanctioned running club by the Vancouver Island Runners’ Association (VIRA).
- Some of us are very slow, a few are very fast, and most are somewhere in between – we welcome members with different interests and abilities.
- Some of us race. Many do not. We all enjoy getting outside to run or walk
- Speed training workouts
- Long runs with multiple distances
- Trail runs
- Tempo workouts
- Fun runs
Recent ORCA blog posts
- ORCA Mother’s Day Run is Returning for 2023
- Vancouver Island Runners Shine Bright at the Cobble Hill 10k
- ORCA Members Help Kick Off 2023 Vancouver Island Race Series
For more posts, see our News and Articles pages