The Oceanside Running Club Association was incorporated on December 22, 2003 in the Province of BC.
CONSTITUTION OF THE SOCIETY
- The name of the Society is “OCEANSIDE RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION.”
- The purpose of the Society is:
- TO PROMOTE the sport of running for fun, friendship and health in the Oceanside area of Vancouver Island.
- TO PROVIDE members with group runs, training advice and motivation to achieve their running goals.
- TO STAGE competitive races to benefit the Vancouver Island running community.
- TO SUPPORT running related causes and activities.
For a complete copy of the Oceanside Running Club Association please contact us