Welcome to the Oceanside Running Club Association
A diverse group of people who love to run, walk, and meet in the spirit of fun, good health, and friendship.
An officially sanctioned running club by the Vancouver Island Runners’ Association (VIRA).
Some of us are very slow, a few are very fast, and most are somewhere in between – we welcome members with different interests and abilities.Some of us race. Many do not. We all enjoy getting outside to run or walk.
ORCA offers –
- Scheduled weekly trail or road runs and walks of varying distances at paces to suit everyone
- Runs to improve speed and strength
- Training advice and plans
- Injury prevention tips
- Motivation to help achieve your running objectives
- Social events
- Discounts at our generous partners and sponsors retail outlets
- Active communications with our members on our website, on Facebook, and in person in our running community
Where does ORCA run and walk?
Trails and roads in the beautiful Parksville / Qualicum Beach area with occasional forays elsewhere on Vancouver Island.
We will make you feel welcome.
Why don’t you give us a try?