The Oceanside Race takes place on Mother's Day in beautiful Parksville, BC. Choose to run 10km or run or walk the 5km route. The event drew 400+ participants last year!
Welcome to the Oceanside Running Club Association –
- A diverse group of people who love to run, walk, and meet in the spirit of fun, good health, and friendship.
- An officially sanctioned running club by the Vancouver Island Runners’ Association (VIRA).
- Some of us are very slow, a few are very fast, and most are somewhere in between – we welcome members with different interests and abilities.
- Some of us race. Many do not. We all enjoy getting outside to run or walk.
ORCA offers –
- Scheduled weekly trail or road runs and walks of varying distances at paces to suit everyone
- Runs to improve speed and strength
- Training advice and plans
- Injury prevention tips
- Motivation to help achieve your running objectives
- Social events
- Discounts at our generous partners and sponsors retail outlets
- Active communications with our members on our website, on Facebook, and in person in our running community
Where does ORCA run and walk?
Trails and roads in the beautiful Parksville / Qualicum Beach area with occasional forays elsewhere on Vancouver Island.
We will make you feel welcome.
Why don’t you give us a try?