ORCA 2019 AGM
Date: Saturday, October 19th
Time: After the Saturday run
Place: 625 Rye Rd, Qualicum Beach (Doug Marshall’s house)
Included on the Agenda:
- Racer of the Year (Rhys Harrison Cup) – Send your nominations now to Doug Marshall
- Ken Owen Award – Send your nominations now to Doug Marshall
- Member’s vote on shifting the Saturday run time from 8:00am to 8:30am for the fall and winter, in consideration of the darker, wetter months
- Nominations for directors – There will be 4 vacancies on the board to fill for 2020. Two members have kindly stepped forward to fill two of the four spots but two to three more directors are needed in order to keep the club vibrant and alive. Express your interest to Doug Marshall.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Oceanside Running Club Association (ORCA) Board of Directors’ Meeting
Saturday, January 19, 2019, at 625 Rye Road, Qualicum Beach.
Board members in attendance: Doug Marshall, Stephanie McLeod, Penny Youngash, Jill Davies, and Catherine Trembath.
Absent Board members: Barb Wildman-Spencer and Jody Parkes.
Guest: Rod Bailey. Read more
Thursday, November 1, 2018, at Serious Coffee, 1209 E. Island Hwy, Parksville
Members in attendance – Heather Beatty, David Beatty, Kris Riggins, Terry Riggins, Sue Thompson, Gerry Thompson, Don Petrie, Sandra A. Webb, Jill Davies, Maureen Kenyon, Don Barber, Faye Amos, Barb Low, Patti Rogers, Penny Youngash, Christine Rivers, Dean Williams, Barb Wildman- Spencer, Barry Carr, Donna de Bellefeuille, Catherine Trembath, Penny Knorr, Stephanie McLeod, Jody Parkes and Chris Chiment (as well as one attendee whose name was not on the list).
Board of Directors in Attendance:
President: Barbara Low
Treasurer: Gerry Thompson
Secretary: Barbara Low (interim)
Membership Director: (Doug Brown absent) (Barbara Low, co-director)
Public Relations Director: Jill Davies
Social Director: Barb Wildman-Spencer
Mother’s Day Race Director, Co-Director: Donna de Bellefeuille and Barry Carr
Learn to Run Program: (Doug Brown, also representing Rod Bailey, both absent) Read more