OCEANSIDE RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION
Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Take Notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Oceanside Running Club Association (“ORCA”) will be held on Thursday October 22, 2020 at the hour of 7:00 PM, at the Parksville, Heritage Centre location of Serious Coffee.
*Complimentary Refreshments and Snacks will be served.
Please Note that the following Covid – 19 Safety Protocols will be in place at the Indoor Meeting
- A strict maximum of 45 Members will be admitted to this meeting venue. If any additional members wish to attend we will attempt to accommodate via a “Zoom” format.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for use on entry to the venue. Please use it.
- A “Contact Tracing List” will be placed at the entrance to the venue and must be signed by all in attendance with their appropriate contact information.
- Social Distancing of 2 meters is required.
- Although face masking is not required at this meeting the use of masks is recommended.
At this AGM several important issues will be discussed including the upcoming Mother’s Day Race Events, the Learn to Run Program and future Club and Donation Funding. These events and programs are the financial mainstay of our “Charitable Society”. They provide the necessary funding for our Society’s yearly operations and Charity Donations. Discussion of our current financials will be an AGM Agenda item this year.
As well, our continued functioning as a Charitable Society requires a club Executive and many volunteers to see to the yearly operations. We need you and your involvement. Please don’t assume that someone else will do it!
Your voice is important to this Executive. We need and welcome your input and discussion of these and other topics for the upcoming ORCA year at our 2020 AGM.
Please plan to attend.
Paul D. Watson, President